Friday, December 13, 2013

Hello! Let Me Introduce Myself...

This blog is a long time coming....

I have written many a blog post in my head, does that make me weird? (no need to actually answer...) I am now finally ready to start actually typing out my thoughts & sharing them with the world.

Let me take a minute to introduce myself...

My name is Heather.

I am a lover of Jesus, family, and traveling.
I am a 30 year old Mommy to three sweet boys: ages 9, 7, & 1.
I'm married to the boy I met in 5th grade Sunday school.
I live in a popular coastal town of Maine & could never live without the ocean.
I love making things.

Here a Promised Felicity you will find articles related (but not limited) to:
Natural living
Decorating on a budget
Making a rental home your own
Recipes & cooking with whole real food
Life as a mom of three boys
DIY tutorials
Re-discovering yourself after 3 kids in 9 years (I'm looking forward to that series myself!)
So much more!

I would be honored to have you join me on this journey of blogging.
Welcome friend!
Brew a cup of tea & spend a moment with me...

xoxo ~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment